PROUDLY SERVING CLIENTS IN SEATTLE, TACOMA, VANCOUVER & NEARBY AREAS OF WASHINGTON
Though all types of auto accidents can have dangerous consequences, bus accidents tend to cause more severe injuries and costly damages, and they also require more complex litigation.
If you are injured in a bus accident, our experienced Washington lawyers can help you get the legal compensation you may be entitled to. Contact us for a free case evaluation by calling (206) 622-1100 today.
How Common Are Bus Accidents?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, approximately 300 fatal bus accidents happen every year.
Some common causes of bus accidents include:
- Defective bus equipment
- Improper bus maintenance
- Inclement weather conditions, especially those that inhibit visibility
- Damaged or otherwise dangerous roadways
- Reckless driving or driving under the influence on behalf of the bus driver or other motorists
Depending on the circumstances of the accident, our Washington bus accident lawyers will determine who should be held liable for the damages and injuries incurred so you can file a successful claim.
Determining Liability in a Bus Accident
Due to the nature of bus accidents, there are multiple parties that can be held liable for damages including:
- The driver of the bus
- The bus management company
- Manufacturers of the bus equipment
- Additional negligent drivers who are involved
- Government entities in the case that it is a public bus
These liable parties may be held responsible for damages such as:
- Medical expenses for your injuries
- Loss of wages due to time off from work, whether permanent or temporary
- Disability and disfigurement as a result of your injuries
- Pain and suffering incurred from trauma and injury
Contact an Experienced Bus Accident Attorney in Seattle, Tacoma or Vancouver, WA
With so many legal aspects to consider, it’s important to find a lawyer who understands the ins and outs of these cases and who will represent your interests and defend your rights. At Buckley & Associates, we can help you with all of the legal aspects involved including determining liability, dealing with insurance companies, handling paperwork and all of the additional complex litigation requirements.
To find out if you are entitled to compensation for injuries and damages sustained in a bus accident, contact our experienced Washington bus accident lawyers at (206) 622-1100 today.